Followers

Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's Saturday. I awoke to heavy raindrops landing on the metal air conditioner cover just outside my window. I thought it was a drum beating in my head during a dream, but this was no dream. I tried to block it out.......it was only 513 am. I could sleep another hour if only I could block it out! Then, sirens starting coming down the street. It kept getting louder and louder. I could sense there was more than one. They all have their own tune.........fire trucks, cop cars, ambulences. It got so loud, I thought they had parked right outside my room..........wake up! It's time to get up. I tried to block that out too! There was simply no going back to my dream when my door buzzer kept going off. Now, I had to go see what all the ruckus was about. It was only 515 am. I walked out my apartment door. I could hear footsteps outside. I checked myself in the mirror! Looks like I never went to sleep! My hair was not out of place. My eyes looked tired though. I met a police officer in the corridor. She went right by me without saying a word. I looked out into the street. There must have been 7 fire trucks, 2 ambulences, and 4 squad cars. I was amazed. No wonder they sounded like they were right outside my window.........They WERE!

They was it. I knew I was up for the day. I thought I could get my cardio out of the way since I was not meeting Mark until 8 am. So, I picked up my book and began my 45 min trek. I dove deeper into the Celestine Prophecy. I was getting into the 6th Insight. It has been capturing my interest for the past week.......the nine insigts. Each day I read about a new one. I mentioned the fourth insight a couple days ago.........how we take energy from someone else for our own good. The sixth insight tries to discover why we try to suck energy from another. It is like some sort of drama. We all have them. It usually begins in childhood. Much of the attention given to the sixth insight is so that we can bring our particular control drama to full consciousness. It tells us that you cannot preceed to the next insight until this awareness occurs. We need to really look at ourselves and discover what we are doing to manipulate for energy. It is a process that needs to go back to your childhood.........it is always in relation to our family members that we develop our particular drama. Each person must interpret his family experience from an evolutionary point of view, from a spiritual point of view, and discover who he/she really is. Once we do that, our control drama falls away and our real lives are free to take off.

Sounds kinda far fetched? Not really. You must remember..........there is a tendency, however, to see these dramas in others, but to think we ourselves are free from such devices. Each of us must transcend this thinking to move on. In reality, almost all of us are stuck in some sort of drama and we need to step back and look at ourselves long enough to discover what it is.

Anyone's drama can be examined. They each have a drama that can be ranked from passive to aggressive. Everyone manipulates for energy either aggressively, directly forcing people to pay attention to them, or passively, playing on people's sympathy or curiosity to gain attention. For instance, if someone threatens you in some way, either verbally or physically, then you are forced to pay attention to him/her for fear of something bad happening to you. The person threatening is using the most aggressive type of drama........the INTIMIDATOR. If on the other hand someone tells you about all the bad things happening to them.......implying perhaps that you are to blame or are responsible......and then also implies that if you do not help them, then these horrible things are just going to continue. This person is playing at a passive level by being the POOR ME.

This seems quite complicated, but it's really not. A person will go to whatever extreme necessary to get attention energy. This strategy becomes their dominant way of controlling to get energy from everyone.

So, what do we do after we find out about our dramas and of those around us? Well, we can become truly free from the unconscious act we play, and find a higher meaning for our lives, through a higher spiritual being.

Open your doors and let the truth set you free!

No comments:

Post a Comment