Followers

Friday, April 14, 2006

Hello from Long Island, NY!!! I am out here visiting with Dave and Colette for the Easter Weekend. The flight here was perfect. I arrived around noon and then hit the grocery store with Colette. She picked me up in her fancy little car and we cruised with the top down. The weather was beautiful........sunny with a warm breeze..........so refreshing! WE looked like two hot chicks scooping the loop back in high school...........it was so fun!

It is not hard keeping on the diet with these two. Dave and Colette stock up on only the best salmon, steak, and chicken. Everything is organic. I brought some of my goodies with me, but for the most part I have everything I need.

We have been training as well. Yesterday we did arms at Gold's, and today we did hammies at Dolphin gym. Colette has a nice life here. She has everything she needs. I am so happy for her. Her and Dave have a beautiful house right on the water. I have their two little dogs around my heels all the time who just love to love everyone. They are getting a lot of TLC from me. I love the little girls! Maybe I need to think about getting a little dog to hang around my ankles............unconditional love!

I hope everyone has a wonderfully full Easter. Feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment