Followers

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Consider this.............."What we think, we shall get...........whether we want it or not!" If you feel tired, depressed, weak, irritable, lonely, unloved.............you will be just that--tired, depressed, weak, irritable, lonely, unloved. Do you understand? What you think is what you get! And belive this--you will attract it in abundance!

People may ask "How do you do it? How do you stay positive all the time?" My first answer would be to think positive. Say to yourself........"I feel good!" Get up each day saying, "I feel blessed!" Do this and you will be blessed and feel good. You can also Associate yourself with other positive people. It works. I love going to work out in the morning because my workout partner, Mark, is thee most positive person I know. He loves life. He realizes just how perfect he is and he lives it every day. It is so refreshing for me to see him each day. It is like a great cup of coffee!

Try these things and see how great your workouts go, how fun work can be, and notice how everyone responds to you. It is amazing!

A Prayer for Today
God, I am Your child and that means I am destined to live a life of victory. I know that through you, all things are possible

No comments:

Post a Comment