Followers

Monday, May 01, 2006

Helloooooooooo, happy May Day! This can only mean one thing...........15 days to my birthday. Yeah, this is my favorite day of the year. I simply love MY DAY, Dr. J Day! Yahoo!!!! Last year, you may remember me telling you about my fabulous party hosted by one of my best friends. This year I have decided to allow more people the chance to enjoy MY DAY. So, I have decided to celebrate MY DAY Monday May 15 through Friday May 19. I have treats and goodies planned each day of the week. It is going to be so fun. I am VERY excited. My favorite treat, of course, is cookies and ice cream. I will have my treats on May 20th. This will be my splurge meal. I give myself one day a week to enjoy a treat. 10 weeks and 5 days to showtime. Let the journey begin!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment