Followers

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hey there everyone! Good morning! I am doing a peer to peer educational conference today. I am sharing my wealth of knowledge with other docs regarding blood pressure and high cholesterol. It is actually a great day to be away from the office. I need a day off from the clinic. The past two weeks we have been preparing to go live with electronic medical records. I am not sure who is more frustrated--me, the doctor learning to use the computer, or the patient, having to "watch" me learn to use the computer. Ughhhh!

I want to mention the Olympia just briefly. As you know, it was history observed this past weekend as Jay Cutler beat Ronnie Coleman. More importantly, however, two of my good freinds had the opportunity to compete for the first time in an Olympia. I remember gabbing hours with Colette about our future in bb. Six years ago we were saying one of us was going to be on that stage some day. Last weekend was Colette's day. I was so happy for her. Wow, what an achievement. "Way to go, buddy!" Patience is a virtue!

No training today. I might jump on the stairmaster when I get home to get the blood flowing, but I will be ready to make dancing pecs in the morning. A day of rest is good for the mind, body, and soul!

Happy Wednesday!

YOUR IronLadyDoc

No comments:

Post a Comment