Followers

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Two entries in one day.............whoa! I just received this email from a doc in Michigan regarding Juice Plus+. I have been taking this supplement per recommendations from Dave Palumbo. I have found it to be very worthyand I have prescibed it for my clients as well. Read the following email I received and if you want to give it a try, contact Dave Palumbo at Huge285@aol.com. This is who I purchase my product from.

I understand that you've recently started to take Juice Plus+. I wanted to let you know what an important decision I think that is. As a practicing physician of over 25 years, I see people every day who have suffered from degenerative diseases like heart disease, diabetes and cancer, or lost family members to them. Medical science has proven beyond a shadow of doubt that a diet rich in fruits and vegetables can improve your odds of avoiding diseases like that. Leading health advocacy organizations like the National Cancer Institute and the American Heart Association all recommend eating 7-13 servings of fresh, raw fruits and vegetables a day. But I know my patients don't (and won't) eat nearly enough fresh, raw, fruits and vegetables. I don't. That's why I recommend Juice Plus+ to anyone who will listen, because it's such an easy way to make sure they get more nutrition from fresh fruits and vegetables into their diets every single day. Good health is the result of lots of things, including a good diet,exercise, even getting a proper amount of sleep. But one of the simplest things anyone can do is take two Orchard Blend capsules and two Garden Blend capsules every day. You're improving your odds every time you do. Dr. Shirley RobertsonFamily PracticeEast Lansing, Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment