Followers

Monday, September 25, 2006

Don't worry, I have not disappered. I simply have had so much going on that I have not taken the time to tell you all about it. Let me start by telling you that I witnessed one of nature's most magnificent things yesterday. My friends, Jake and Suzanne, came over to my house because I needed help planting a few perenials. I shall say that Jake is amazing at getting his hands dirty while his wife and I watched. Simply amazing! hee hee. Anyway, the plants are planted and I scooped up some bizarre looking poop in my back yard. These were definitely calculated droppings as they were dropped in one corner of my yard. I have decided to get myself a tent and proceed with a stealth stake-out in order to find the perpetrator. I am expecting one of those weiner dogs, but I shall not jump to conclusions just yet. I initially thought it was a canadian goose as I woke the other morning to a flock in my backyard. Don't ask me what the heck they were doing there. I have no standing water and don't think I am sharing my food with them! Bodybuilders can be really stingy! Just ask my buddy, Colette. I would have to be on death bed and dehydrated for her to give me a bite of her egg dish!

That is all I have for now. Workouts are good as long as I don't lift anything with my arms. Yea, my shoulders are pretty banged up. Now, my good wing is my bad wing, and my bad wing is my good wing! Confusing? No, simply stated, both my shoulders are in recovery stages! I am heading to the Olympia this weekend to cheer my buddy on. She is so jacked and I am in her corner. I am so proud of colette Nelson! Yeah!

OK, have a great day everyone.

your IronLadyDoc!

1 comment: