Followers

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I was prepared to have a wonderful prayer for all the families who suffered losses during the 9/11 tagedy, but I wanted to give it some thought today. I was reading Psalm 9:11-12 and it encourages us to sing out our praises to God and tell of His unforgettable deeds. It also states in verse 12 that he who avenges murder has an open ear to those to cry to Him for justice. WE must all have faith that if we ask the Lord to handle this tragedy, He will. We should not try to do it without His help. As hard as it may seem, we need to lean on the Lord for help at all times!

I worked late last night. I was thinking that it would be slow since there were two football games on and the one was in Washington, D.C. I heard it was quite a site during the national anthem. Needless to say, I was swamped in the urgent care clinic!

It has really been cool here in Des Moines the past week or so. We have had a nice blanketing of rain to go with it. The grass is actually starting to green up again. I love it!

Three weeks till Olympia time. My buddy Colette is primed and ready to go! I am so proud of her! Yea, buddy, as Ronnie Coleman would say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment