Followers

Friday, July 14, 2006

Well, I am almost there. My first task was to make the middle weight class. Making this class was my goal in order to have my best chance to get to the overall. I have long, lean physique and in the heavy weights I get washed out by the shorter, more compact competitors. I have kept in mind that this show is most importantly about conditioning and this is where I am going to shine. I feel like I am in the best shape of life. I am so proud of me! Don't mind the fact that I had to wring myself out yesterday and trust me.............this was not easy. I felt kinda yucky for about 8 hours, but today, I am pumped up and ready to hit the stage. As you and I know, pursuing a goal is a constantly evolving process. It is not easy, but no one who has ever followed a dream has taken a direct, unobstructed path and arrived at his or her destination effortlessly and on time. Your mind functions like a muscle. My mind is a muslce! My whole body is a muscle and I am ready to show it off tomorrow morning. Send your blessings my way!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh, the side cheek pose.......that stays all year long. It is built by lots of smiles and lots of gum chewing!

    ReplyDelete