Followers

Sunday, July 23, 2006

It has been a rollercoaster week for me. It started with a huge high after my victory at the Team Universe and it ended with an accident on the interstate that sent my trcuk to the shop on Friday. I cannot tell you how emotional it has been for me, but emotions are just that............."Emotions!" They really mean nothing. It is a term that has no meaning. We try to describe feelings and emotions to others, but it has no concrete meaning. All I can tell you is I felt happy and then sad. Now, I am back to happy. My truck is in the shop being fixed. I am alive and God is my savior! I just know He saved me from something bad happening down the road. I am not even going to analyze this one, but instead realize that my life is precious and I am going to continue my journey. I have so many great friends in my life, a wonderful father and family, a fantastic job, a physique to be proud of, a car to drive, a place to live...........I could go on and on! I went to church yesterday and I thanked the Lord for blessing me and I asked for more of Him in my life. God is good...........go show the world who you love! Don't wait one more second!

No comments:

Post a Comment