Followers

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Well, the enemy tried to pull the rug out from under me, but my faith and trust in the Lord has prevailed. My truck is in the shop being mended by the bodyman, and I found out he is one of my patients. I thanked him so much and asked that he take special care of my truck, and you know what he said? "Doc, you have taken care of me and now it my turn to take care of you!" Wow, my angels are working overtime. I am truly blessed.

I am back on my pre-contest diet and I am feeling like a million bucks. Workouts are exellent! This morning Mark and I made "dancing pecs" and tomorrow I am doing arms........gotta blast those suckers!

I guess when things look down, all one can do is think about the positive and goodness of God. I am alive and blessed.

I hope everyone is staying cool. It is hot in Des Moines so I know it must be hot all over. Take care!

your Iron Lady Doc!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    It's nice to read this on a Sunday, especially when I should have my butt in Church and know it.

    Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zennie, I am glad you liked the post. It is all about a balance between mind, body, and spirit!

    Dr. J

    ReplyDelete