Followers

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Today was "arm blasting 101" for Jake. Jake is my occasional workout partner when Mark or Russ is gone. It was kinda humerous this morning when he could not pick up his arms to wipe the sweat from his brow. He told Mark that he could have been bigger had he been working out with us the past three years.

I always get a warm fuzzy feeling when I can help bring out the best in someone. I especially enjoy it in the gym. In fact, to see them go to their limit inspires me all the more. It is facinating to see my passion overflow. I sense that they are thinking, "this girl believes in me. She thinks I can lift this weight." There are so many people out there who need a little spark of hope. All you have to say to them is, "YOU have what it takes!" "Get after it!"

Our job is to bring out the best in people. Ask yourself: Who can I encourage today? Who can I build up? Who can I serve? You have something to offer that nobody else can give—Your Blessing! Dare to reach out and show them you believe in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment