Followers

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I am two days into my diet. Yesterday, I thought it was going to be a lot of food to consume. I was packing it all up in my lunch bag and could not help but to get a little anxious as to what was ahead of me........16 weeks of pure enjoyment...........120 days of eating the same foods over and over again! Yum! Today, I was hoping for an extra meal to bless me, but no dice.......The Lord knows I only get so much to grow on........the rest is up to me.

My workouts have been awesome. I am really having fun in the gym. It seems that Mark or Russ and I always seem to pick up a stray partner here and there. They try to hang with the big dawgs, but it does not last long! The other day, Mark and I kept challenging each other with shrugs. We got up to 475 before saying "uncle" for that round. Next time, it is 500 lbs!

I think it is finally spring around Des Moines. This next weekend I am going to an FCA banquet with some friends, and the weekend after that, I am heading to KC to watch Mark's wife, Melissa, strut her stuff on the figure stage. She is looking pretty spectacular this year. She got a little inspiration at a pro training camp a few weeks ago. She is ON!

Well, if I am going to get up at 4 am tomorrow, I better get my food packed and hit the sack. Check back later with everyone!

Dr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment