Followers

Friday, March 24, 2006

My dad came in last night for a visit. He comes every 6 months for his routine heart check-up. He has been doing well. I always get a kick out of his reactions when he sees me. Last night it went something like this.........."You are bulking up, eh?" Ha, that is a nice way of him asking me if I am putting on a few pounds! Then he continues by saying.........."That is good, you start your diet this weekend!" Hmmm, I think he should have ended with the first comment! This is my dad's way of saying all is good. He is a funny guy and we get along so well. I gave him a lot of crap for his comments though. Later that night, he showed me a few of his "poses" such as most muscular, and side tricep. Of course he is looking fantastic. He is 71 AND buff, but I had to tell him his pecs looked kinda pee wee. He said, "HUH!" Yea, I got him!

So, it has been a great week for me. Work is good. I got off early last night to spend some time with my dad, but I work this weekend. No problem there either. I really don't mind working walk-in clinic. It goes super fast!

NO snow this week. I think it is truly spring coming our way. Enjoy the weekend.

dr j

No comments:

Post a Comment