Followers

Friday, October 03, 2008

Extra! Extra! Lose Body Fat NOW..........No Crunches, No Exercise, No Kidding........Just great tasting food. Now you can eat food THIS delicious and EVERY bite will contain the antidote to belly fat, the natural ingredient that actually TARGETS BELLY FAT!

This is not a joke. I read this add today. And I would venture to guess someone out there purchased this food that contains the "antidote" to belly fat.

Folks, please do not be mislead by these ads and articles. Please use some common sense. Seriously, does anyone really think they can lose belly fat simply by eating some magic food? I hope not......and if I am wrong, then I am not doing my job.

As many of you know, I have a huge passion for health and fitness. This past weekend I have updated my personal website. Included are lots of fact-filled articles, recipes, exercise routines, and a bunch of stuff about yours truly.......the lean, mean, IronLadyDOC machine. Check it out at www.maleajensen.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment