Followers

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Lately, I have been hungry for chinese. But you all know the problem with eating out chinese........first off, most people go for chinese when they are starving and cannot remember the last time they ate.

So, you go and order a large entre plus an egg roll, hot and spicy soup, plus whatever appettizer sounds good at the time. I prefer the shrimp spring rolls to get things started. Then you proceed to eat ALL of it. If you are like me, you always end up feeling miserable afterwards, but I'd eat it all anyway.

I am not sure why I am thinking about this right now..........maybe because I am working late tonight and I am STARVING! I brought all my meals today too, but they simply don't appeal to me right now.

Today is a birthday for my friend, Laura. Maybe I should be having visions of ice cream and cake dancing in my head, instead. That kinda sounds good on my throat cuz it feels like I have swallowed gravel from the sandlot. Yea, I am getting sick. I guess it comes as a hazard of being a doctor. It's nothing that I cannot fight off.

I am not sure where I am going with this.....I am just waiting for a strep screen to come back. They take exactly 5 min to run unless it comes back positive sooner. No! I don't have strep throat! I have a cough too. Most cases of strep don't include cough. The classic symptoms of strep are fever, sore throat, and swollen glands on the front of the neck.

Ok folks, the bill is in the mail. I just told you all my secrets!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment