Followers

Friday, December 08, 2006

Update on Bobby. My friend, Mary, called me last night and her brother is finally following commands. He is waking up. He is not talking yet and he is still critical, but the doctors, Mary, and her family, are very hopefull. She believes what the Lord has done for Bobby is truly a miracle. I tell ya, no one is beyond the reach of God's love.

I had a wonderful day today. I had two different friends bring in gifts for my new house. Most of all, they came with love and a wonderful note! I also had a special delivery of holiday chocolate chip cookies. I love chocolate chip cookies and ice cream! Yea, yea! I have been eyeing those things all afternoon. I shall splurge tonight during the Iowa vs Iowa State basketball game!

Workouts are good. I have been invited by one of my patients to work out with his trainer. He plans to pay me 100 dollars if it is not the best workout of my life. Hmmmm, Mark, are you listening????? Mark Steffen has been my all-time best workout partner, although, I have had some of the best: Al, Jim, Jill, Jake, Russ, Mark, and Melissa. I am so blessed!

It is Friday. Yeah! I do not work so that means relaxing. I am excited for the warm front that is expected to move in tomorrow. They predict 50. That is so much better than 6!Have a super duper weekend everyone. Train hard and smart. Eat healthy. Build up your body with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment