Followers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Hellooooo Everyone! I have to do a little bragging tonight! I help teach a class called X-cise at Priority Fitness and Health Spa. It is for women who are overweight. Many have never worked out before in their life. Others have been involved in other programs or had a personal trainer.

The first class started August 11 and, I must say, these women have done awesome. I am really proud of their hard work. Tonight they were sweating and groaning, but they got the job done. It helped when the "Eye of the Tiger" came on! I saw a little bit of sly Stallone in each of these ladies.

My friends, Sara Hunt and Jill Olsen, are the main "go-to" gals for workouts, but I have been helping with meal plans and lectures covering the basics of eating healthy.

If you are interested in learning more about the classes offered please contact Jill Olsen at olsenjill@yahoo.com or Sara Hunt at priorityfitness@yahoo.com

You will see how we can "Change YOUR Body, One Class at a Time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment