Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hello Bloggers! You mustn't worry yourselves that my blog has not been updated for 9 months. In fact, my website has not been updated for 11 months. Here's to a new start. I have a friend working on my website and it looks to be up in the next 6 months. We must not rush her as this could ruffle some feathers. She once told me she does not like deadlines. Amazing, but I heard she still has her job!! Ha!

I have some new friends.......or so my facebook says! It is amazing how many people get on that site. Michael Phelps even asked to be my friend. I have that effect on a lot of people! Of course, I clicked YES! I can't leave the olympian hangin'.

My summer has gone by lickity split. I went on a mission trip to Uganda June 14-28 with ChildVoice International (www.childvoiceintl.org). This was some serious fly time, but it was so worth it. Yea, it changed my life. Of course it did. Just try it sometime........go to a third world country and see if you don't come back a changed person. I will have pics posted on my website (www.maleajensen.com).

In case you have not heard, Michigan plays Utah the first game of the year next weekend. Yay, for college football and the Michigan Wolverines!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm workin' on it every day, Dr. J! She's going to look amazing--stand by and we'll let you know when we're up and running! (and it WILL be before Christmas :P)

    ReplyDelete