Followers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Goooooooood morninnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng Bloggers!!!!!!!!

I'm sitting in front of my computer this morning (obviously!), my fingers lying softly on the keys of the keyboard. My email is open to a message I received this past Thursday from one of my exercise participants. When I got done reading the message, I was prompted to delete, save, or simply move on to the next message. My inner voice was asking me, "Are you sure you want to delete this email?" No, I'm not sure. It is such a good email. A long pause. A deep sigh. Want to know what it said? Of course you do!

Jill, Malea and Sarah,

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!! 100 exactly. Actually it was 98.8 so they had be take off my watch, my glasses, and my socks and that did it.
Thanks to all of you for pushing me. This was one of my ultimate goals. My next one is 13 more pounds. This will get me to what I weighed the day I started college in Aug of 1985.
Just so you know, I really enjoy how you all do the classes. I like the variety and I like not knowing what we're going to do in advance. It makes it a lot of fun! I never would have said that about any exercise even a year ago. I've come a long way.


Does that email just want to make your heart leap for joy? This is a lady who has been on a mission to lose a 100 pounds......not an easy goal as you may guess. Her story actually began quite some time ago. On and off "diets", little or no physcial activity. "Hey couch potatoes, do you hear me?" "Is your heart beating out of your chest?" That could be your red flag, tiny as it may seem, a red flag nonetheless. You can be just as successful as this lady. Get up, get going, come follow me to the sanctuary of health. It won't be easy, nothing worth having is ever EASY! But you can do it! I have seen it happen thousands of times before. Give it a try.

Until next time, train hard and eat smart!

Your IronLadyDoc

No comments:

Post a Comment