Followers

Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's a beautiful Sunday even though some might disagree with me. The sun is not shining. It is mostly cloudy. It is not not hot and steamy. In fact, it is cool and breezy..........almost cold. But, still, it is a beautiful day.

I got up and worked out with Mark and Melissa today. WE all had a great chest workout. I know My pecs were dancing! I think Mark and Melissa felt the blood pumping in their pecs as well. I am 5 weeks out from the Team Universe so we have been sticking to machines a bit more, but still going heavy. I have not lost my strength. In fact, I am feeling pretty amazing! My diet is keeping me full and I am full force ahead. NO looking back!

Each day, you need to start fresh and anew. It can be so easy to stay focused on the pains or heartaches of the past.......past shows, past jobs, past relationships........whatever it may be. Don't let the past poison your future. Let it go and move on. Your best days are not behind you, but are in front of you. Keep the attitude in a positive direction. See sunny days every day. Get up each morning knowing and saying, "I feel good!" and let go of the disappointments of yesterday!

YOUR Ironladydoc

No comments:

Post a Comment