Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Blog and you shall receive! Check it out.....on the morning of my 2 year and 1 day anniversary at DoctorsNow Walk-In Care, a giant chocolate chip cookie with fanciful frosting was delivered to my clinic. Y'all know by now, that nothing is better than many warm chocolate chip cookies drizzled with chocolate syrup and topped with light cookies and cream ice cream is my absolute favorite treat of all the universe!

Not knowing who sent it, my first intuition was to notify everyone on my blog list. Not so fast I thought to myself.....I must have millions of fans! HeeHee. Then, the most obvious struck me...my sly workout companions, who not hours before delivery, had been joking me about my lack of excitement in my life.

Hmmm, I wonder if I blog about a classy new Mercedes E-class convertible, I will get one of those delivered to my door??? Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment