Followers

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I have had a tremendous response to the WHO radio show with Steve Deace. Everyone asks if Jake and I can get this guy to change his ways. Believe me, the big guy is giving his ALL. I am so proud of him. It is a humbling experience for him, but this is his passion right now and WOW! That is all I can say! Give Steve a big pat on the shoulder when you see him and pump him up!

The following is just one email I received this past week..........Preventative Health Sciences is beginning to get people to question their lifestyles.

Hey good Doctor. You guys are turning into radio talk show pros. Nobody even got you riled. I wondered how you were going to respond to the guy that took issue with the whole milk as a baby. You done good. I think your posing the question about feeding his child whole milk today knowing what we know now. He took it pretty well too. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment