Followers

Friday, November 05, 2010

Yesterday was my little girl's birthday. I remember the day I got Squirt. She came as a "buy one, get the second one half price." Who could turn away those eyes and those kisses? I took them both...Nitro AND Squirt! They have the same daddy...a stout little yorkie who did time with his daschund live-in, and then a few days later his baby momma maltise! Quite the little "run-around!"




There are so many things I love about my Squirty. Those nine little pounds of Dorkie has more love in her than most people I know. No matter what is going on she is always right there with those eyes saying "I love you!!!" She has a HUGE personality for a little dog!!! 

Squirt celebrates when I get home from work. Her whole body is wiggling from her excitement. She leaps into my arms and no matter how much her breath smells, her smiley face beams and she licks me all over. She lets me know when I’ve been on the computer too long. She also let's me know when a stranger passes by the house, when commercials come on (ALL commercials!), and actually is quite vocal ALL the time. "Shush" isn't working on her anymore!

Her happy place is snuggled up wherever I am. She loves to dance with me in the garage. I hold her tight to my chest and we twirl around to the beat of the music. Squirt may not understand the meaning of birthdays, but I do. Another year with her is a good year!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment