Followers

Sunday, October 03, 2010

My family just got a lot furrier! It has been a VERY exciting weekend for me as I became a Godmother to the cutest little love angel, named Squeeker. She is unbearably adorable! At just 7 weeks she was brought home with mom and dad and spent most of her first day in the lap of luxery as mom lovingly cradled her all night by the campfire.

Today, we (Squeeker and I) posed for pictures. Truth be told, I am total mush bucket over this little girl.


Shortly after pictures, we all watched as Squeeks chased after leaves, big sister (Smoochie), and other imaginary things since puppies do not see very well, nor hear or smell very well either. In fact, there are many things very unique to Squeeks and other puppies just like her. Did you know that puppies cannot hold their bladders for more than about 2 hours? Or that puppies do not know when they are going to poop until it is about to come out? A puppy is like most 8 month old human babies. They sleep and they eat; and they pee after eating, playing, sleeping, and drinking. Then, they pee in between all that!

I think Squeeker is going to have a great life. She has loving parents (pleural) and loving cousins (Nitro, Squirt, and Tucker).

Meanwhile, back at home, Squirt is sacked out across my arms on my desk as I try to blog. I think she just cut a stinker. Wooeeee, stinky!

Nighty Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment