Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hi, my name is Tucker.

I want to confess that I was naughty today.

First, however, I want to thank those who recently sent me all the emails asking why I did not get to go to the spa with my brother and sister. I was not naughty that day! Mommy said she wanted to spend some time with me and she said I didn't need my hair cut till Thanksgiving.

Anyway, back to my confession. I was naughty. This morning, I caught, and ate, a baby bunny. I know it sounds really bad, but mommy always yells at them to get out of her yard anyway. How bad could it be to eat one??

Well, if that isn't enough, this afternoon, I smelled the savory aroma of BEEF. It was 2 blocks away. It was drifting through the air like a butterfly. I lifted my nose in the air and followed the scent. You won't believe what someone left me.........T-bones! Yea, all in a pile. I brought one home! Delicious! Unfortunately, I left crumbs on the ottoman. Whoa, mommy was not happy! I heard her say I might not get dinner tonight. Thus, the sad eyes in the above picture!

I am thinking she will forget all about my naughtiness by dinner time. I am just crossing my paws that she goes out to mow. She loves that crazy stuff! I don't mind it either. One of these times, I am going to catch all the grass clippings in my mouth!! I guess I love grass too!

Have a good night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. What a great little story, its written so well.. I was just surfing through a few blogs, it caught my attention and I read it all. Very unusual for me, as a very busy person.... Have you thought about putting a book together for children, I think it would work very well with real photos of the stars in each story (the pets)... Thanks for making me smile today. Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya know Sue, I wonder if God has this little plan for me to write a book sometime. I have had many signs leading me in that direction! Thanks for your post and I am so glad to have made you smile!

    ReplyDelete