Followers

Friday, February 27, 2009

I love what I do.......I love helping people. What a great feeling it is when someone tells me how much I have helped them attain their goals. Below is an email that I want to share with all of you. It made me smile ear to ear!! Let me just say, "it's the little things in life that make it fulfilling!"

Hi,

I just wanted to send you a quick note telling you of my progress. It has been two months since I began weight training after a long hiatus. (over a decade)

I have followed your suggested diet and eating schedule and I have seen incredible gains in muscle growth and body fat reduction.

I have taken some precaution not to eliminate too much fat from my diet but I am focusing on "good" fats and concentrating on when I eat.

I know your time is valuable and I just want to thank you for the suggestions and direction I needed so badly. You took time out of your schedule to help a complete stranger and I really appreciate it.

As I continue to get better at building the body I desire, I will have more requests regarding diet and training and I will gladly pay for this direction.

Thanks again,

JWB

No comments:

Post a Comment