Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lately, I have not been in the grandest of spirits...........blame it on the diet, work, a runny faucet at home, the heat, high gas prices, whatever, but today, yes today, I feel like I have fire. Ok, this is how good God is...............This morning I got to work and I had a poster container on my desk. I opened it up and there was a most beautiful pencil drawing of me. I could not believe it. "Wowser" is all I could say! My nurses thought the same thing as I opened it front of everyone. I looked at the return address and recognized the label as I had run across this website back in Jaunuary and decided to write this lady and tell her how cool her drawings were. Anyway, that was our only contact. Seems we have a huge thing in common..........GOD! I called Charlene Ralph this morning and thanked her. I know God had a hand in this! Check out her drawings. They are amazing! www.builtbodyart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment